PUBLIC COMMENTS ON AWARD GROUP RECOMMENDATIONS
- 21-4085 Comments- DPS on Facilitator Recommendations, June 10, 2022
- 21-4085 Comments – GMP Standard Offer Comments, June 10, 2022
- 21-4085 Procedural Order Requesting Comments, June 3, 2022
- Facilitator Recommendations to Public Utility Commission, May 17, 2022
STANDARD OFFER RFP PROPOSALS RECEIVED
PUBLIC BID OPENING
The 2022 RFP bids were opened publicly at 11:00 AM Eastern Time on May 3, 2022.
STANDARD OFFER RFP AND APPLICATION
All communication regarding this RFP will be conducted through this website. Comments and questions regarding the RFP or standard-offer contracts should be directed to VEPP Inc. via the Q & A webpage.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Proposals including a fully completed application are to be labeled as indicated below and successfully delivered by mail or electronically to the following address prior to the proposal submission deadline:
“Vermont Standard-Offer Program RFP: Proposal”
U.S. Mail Address:
P.O. Box 1938
Manchester Center, VT 05255
Courier Address (FedEx, UPS, Etc.):
3452 Richville Road, Unit 1938
Manchester Center, VT 05255
For technical support with electronic proposal uploads (before proposal submission deadline) contact: email@example.com.
- Release of RFP – March 14, 2022
- Deadline for Questions on RFP – April 13, 2022
- Final Responses to Questions – April 20, 2022
- Proposal Submission Deadline – May 2, 2022
- Proposal Opening – May 3, 2022
- Announcement of Award Group – TBD
TECHNOLOGY- SPECIFIC PRICE CAPS
The following will serve as price caps for the 2022 RFP:
- Biomass – $0.125 per kWh (fixed over 20 years)
- Landfill Gas – $0.090 per kWh (fixed over 15 years)
- Wind > 100 kW – $0.116 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- Wind ≤ 100 kW – $0.258 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- New Hydroelectric – $0.130 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- Food Waste Anaerobic Digestion – $0.208 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- Solar – $0.0982 per kWh (fixed for 25 years)
- Price-Competitive Developer Block – 2.2 MW
- Technology Diversity Developer Block
- Biomass – 0.4608 MW
- Small Wind – 0.4608 MW
- Large Wind – 0.4608 MW
- Food Waste Anaerobic Digestion – 0.4608 MW
- New Hydroelectric – 0.4608 MW
PROVIDER BLOCK – FOR UTILITY USE ONLY
- All Provider Plants – 1.126 MW
DPS COST TEMPLATE
This template is intended only as a resource to assist with proposal price determination. DO NOT submit template with proposal. View DPS Cost Template.
Developers are encouraged to contact their interconnecting utility to discuss interconnection requirements prior to submitting bids.
Please note that if a proposed plant is located in the SHEI, proponents are encouraged to contact the interconnecting utility, as transmission constraints may impact the viability of the plant. For further information refer to the 2022 State of Vermont Standard Offer Program Request for Proposals Section 2.7.
Green Mountain Power provides a detailed solar map showing the DG circuit capacity per substation nameplate rating.
Producer may be responsible for arranging for any transmission services required under the terms of the Interconnecting Utility’s duly approved transmission tariff, if any. View additional information.
PUC RFP ORDERS
- 21-4085 Order- Investigation to review the 2022 implementation of the standard-offer program, February 15, 2022
- 21-4085 PROPOSAL FOR DECISION – 2022 STANDARD-OFFER PROGRAM, January 11, 2022
- 21-4085 DPS Reply Comments, December 3, 2021
- 21-4085 ALLEARTH Comments, December 3, 2021
- 21-2085 GMP Post-Workshop Comments, December 3, 2021
- Notice of Workshop – Notice of Workshop with Go To Meeting information – has been issued in case 21-4085-INV – Investigation to review the 2022 implementation of the standard-offer program, November 10, 2021
- 21-4085 Vermont Independent Power Producers Comments, November 8, 2021
- 21-4085 VEPPI Comments on Investigation to review the 2022 implementation of the standard offer program, November 8, 2021
- 21-4085 GMP Comments on 2022 Implementation of the Standard-Offer Program, November 8, 2021
- 21-4085-INV Investigation to review the 2022 implementation of the standard-offer program, October 4, 2021
Additional information can be found at the Vermont Public Utility Commission Standard Offer Program webpage and by using the PUC search function for Case No. 21-4085-INV.
**Disclaimer: If any of the information on this website conflicts with any Public Utility Commission Order or Vermont Statute, the Public Utility Commission Order and/or Vermont Statute will control.