2019 RFP Reply Comments from June 28, 2019
2019 RFP Reply Comments from June 11, 2019
2019 RFP Request for Reply Comments
2019 RFP Request for Comments
2019 RFP Recommendations to PUC
2019 RFP Proposals Received
2019 Standard Offer RFP
All comments and questions regarding this RFP should be communicated via the 2019 RFP Q & A page.
2019 RFP SCHEDULE
Release of RFP: January 28, 2019
- Deadline for Questions on RFP: April 16, 2019
- Final Responses to Questions: April 23, 2019
- Proposal Submission Deadline: May 1, 2019 4:30 PM ET
- Proposal Opening: May 3, 2019 2:00 PM ET
- Announcement of Award Group: June of 2019
- Execution of Standard-Offer Contracts by Award Group: Within 30 days of announcement
PROJECT MAP EXAMPLE
Project map(s) included with the proposal must be 24” x 36”, high resolution, and encompass the following:
- clearly identify the property for which the proponent has site control
- clearly labeled: (1) property line boundaries, (2) location of project site on property, (3) any required rights-of-way, (4) total acreage of project site, (5) anticipated interconnection point, (6) location of any existing projects or other proposed projects that would share common equipment and infrastructure with the proposed project (such as roads, control facilities, and connections to the electric grid), and (7) the relationship of the site to other local infrastructure, including power lines, roadways, and water sources.
- a detailed site layout plan illustrating the location of all major equipment and facilities such as panel arrays, inverters, transformers, and any required structures on the project site.
View Project Map Example – (for best results, please download the map using the down arrow in the upper right hand corner of the screen)
DPS COST TEMPLATE
This template is intended only as a resource to assist with proposal price determination. DO NOT submit template with proposal. View DPS Cost Template.
Developers are encouraged to contact their interconnecting utility to discuss interconnection requirements prior to submitting bids.
Green Mountain Power provides a detailed solar map showing the DG circuit capacity per substation nameplate rating.
Producer may be responsible for arranging for any transmission services required under the terms of the Interconnecting Utility’s duly approved transmission tariff, if any. View additional information.
2019 AVOIDED-COSTS PRICE CAPS
The following avoided-costs will serve as price caps for the 2019 RFP:
- Biomass – $0.125 per kWh (levelized over 20 years)
- Landfill Gas – $0.090 per kWh (levelized over 15 years)
- Wind > 100 kW – $0.116 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- Wind ≤ 100 kW – $0.258 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- New Hydroelectric – $0.130 per kWh (fixed for 20 years)
- Food Waste Anaerobic Digestion – $0.208 (fixed for 20 years)
- Solar – $0.130 per kWh (fixed for 25 years)
2019 TECHNOLOGY ALLOCATION
- Price-Competitive Developer Block – 3.083 MW
- Technology Diversity Developer Block
- Biomass – 1.170 MW
- Small Wind – 1.170 MW
- Large Wind – 1.170 MW
- Food Waste Anaerobic Digestion – 1.170 MW
- Hydroelectric – 1.170 MW
PROVIDER BLOCK – FOR UTILITY USE ONLY
- All Provider Projects – 2.235 MW
TOTAL – 11.168 MW
2019 PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Proposals along with a completed Application and Appendices are to be labeled as indicated below and delivered to the following address, prior to the proposal submission deadline:
Vermont Standard-Offer Program RFP: Proposal
P.O. Box 1938
Manchester Center, VT 05255
1965 Depot Street
Manchester Center, VT 05255
2019 RFP PUC ORDERS
1/16/2019 – Order regarding the 2019 SOP RFP avoided costs.
12/21/2018 – Proposal for Decision for investigation to review the 2019 RFP avoided costs. Comments filing deadline is 1/9/2019.
9/10/2018 – Transcript of 9/10/18 workshop to review the avoided costs for the 2019 Standard Offer Program RFP
8/2/2018 – Order to review the avoided costs for the 2019 Standard Offer Program RFP
Additional information can be found at the Vermont Public Utility Commission Standard Offer Program webpage and by using the PUC search function for Case No. 18-2820-INV.
**Disclaimer: If any of the information on this website conflicts with any Public Utility Commission Order or Vermont Statute, the Public Utility Commission Order and/or Vermont Statute will control.